Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pacific Time

This morning my kids and I got up at our usual 6:00 a.m. and got ready for school. The kids were at the table eating their eggs and toast and I was just fixing Mike some eggs when Kodi said "Mom, did you know it's after 7:00". I said "No it isn't" and glanced at the clock. I almost died. It was Quarter to eight and school starts at 8. The bus comes at 7:10 so we really missed that one. It was also our turn to drive for preschool so I hurried the kids in the car, had them take their toast with them and Mike wolfed down his eggs as fast as he could and they all left. One of the kids must have been messing with my clock in my room because when I checked it, it had been set to Pacific Time. There is a button on the back that you can hit and it will change to any of the four time zones, easter, central, mountain or pacific. I had to call the school to make sure they kept Sadie's aid there and didn't have her go home. The principal answered and I explained what happened. He is also the one who drives our bus. He told me (jokingly) "You can't change your clocks back for another few weeks". I guess we were just getting some extra practice!

0 comments: