Sunday, October 19, 2008

Asleep in the toy box

Last night before dinner we were trying to find Ashtyn and couldn't find him. We had looked, we thought, everywhere and he just wasn't around. I even asked Hayley if he was at her house. I knew he had to be close because I had just bathed all the kids and put them in their jammies. Well I took another sweep of the house and found him sound asleep in the toy box. I had asked him to pick up the toys just before I started dinner. I guess he was just too tired to do it! He is so cute.

3 comments:

Steph said...

That is so cute, sometimes you have to wonder don't you?

Trish said...

Oh my gosh, I never thought about being on the other end in the airplane . . . I bet that was scary! I can't even imagine. I love flying but now I'm a mom I get a little nervous because of the risk, however small it may be. If I didn't have kids I would be jumping out of them :-)

That picture is so cute. Kids can fall asleep in the funniest placest. Terra had a big blanket over her treadmill and Gracie crawled up under and went to sleep. Terra was frantic by the time she found her.

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Sweet Boy!
I can't wait to see everybody over the holidays.