Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylyr & Porsha

YUMMY CAKE PORSHA!

Porsha was born on March 1st 2008. I didn't care what day she was born but I was not going to have her on leap year. At four in the morning the day after leap year my water broke and I was so glad I had made it. She was born 3 weeks early weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces. My biggest baby. She was so cute with the brightest eyes. She has been nothing but an angel ever since. She is my last baby so she is probably a little spoiled. She can already hold her own with her siblings. She is such a little sweetheart. We love you Porsha and hope you have a wonderful first birthday!
My sweet Taylyr was born on Feb. 28th 1998 weighing 6 pounds 5 ounces with her moms pug nose. She is such an angel. We were so excited to be expecting a baby after trying for 6 months. When we found out if she was a boy or girl, I guessed a boy and Mike was sure it was a girl. Be careful what you wish for cause now he has 5. Taylyr is such a good example to her little sisters and brother. She is such a cute sweet girl. She is so much fun and very outgoing. She loves to play basketball, play the piano, sing, and clog. She also likes to run, play guitar hero, play with her friends, and hang out with mom. I love the way she is so easy to talk to. At this point mom is still her friend and she loves to talk to me. I hope she will always keep doing this. She loves horses and so we got her a horse cake for her birthday. Taylyr has a very kind heart and is such a sweetheart. We love you Taylyr, Happy 11th Birthday. We had a party with all of Taylyr and Porsha's aunts, uncles, and cousins over. Grandpa and Grandma Syrett came too. Grandpa and Gradma Stevens couldn't make it. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Steph said...

hey no wonder Porsha got sick, that is quite the peice of cake:)

Emilee said...

Kami,
I was talking to Steph and she said you can't view my blog!?! I went into my permissions and it said you had recieved your invite. I sent in to kami@runysinn.com. Is that right? Let me know if you still can't view my blog and I'll send it again because I still want you to be able to. Sorry!!!!

Emilee