Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun! Sad! Awful!

I thought I would just give a quick update for this last month. I am still scrapbooking constantly but I thought I would take a break and blog. So FUN: I went to Flagstaff with my mom and two sisters. We got massages, shopped, more shopped and went to a movie and dinner. Oh and talked, talked, talked, (Okay so maybe I talked talked talked!). It was a blast. We also planned next years spa weekend at the Orleans in Vegas. Chrishel and Jentre' I hope your in on this one. You too Cailee if you can get away from Siri.
Sad: Mike's Grandma Stevens passed away on Sunday. Mike called me on my way home from Flagstaff to tell me. We had been expecting it since she fell and broke her hip and was not doing well. When I got home from Flagstaff we had to head straight up north. We stopped by Mike's parents house and then went on to Lehi. We took the kids to the Draper temple open house. It was beautiful and the kids loved it. Then Sadie had to go to Primary Childrens. We found out they are going to do surgery on her heel chords to lengthen them. She is having the surgery in March and will have a walking cast on both legs for 4 weeks. I hate to do it but she needs it.
Awful: Suzie (Mike's sister) and Brett couldn't make it to the funeral because their son that is 8 months younger than Ashtyn got really sick. Last we heard they were doing tests to see if it may be Leukemia. It is just awful. I hope he is okay and doesn't have it. We are praying in every prayer that he is okay. Your prayers would be much appreciated. I will let you all know when we know what is wrong.

2 comments:

Cailee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrishel said...

I am definately planning on being there next time. Sounds like you ladies had a great time. Any news on your nephew?