Friday, February 20, 2009

Finished!

That is about all I can say. I am finished. Finished scrapbooking. I have ten books to order plus some other things for gifts. I am so glad to be done I could do cartwheels. (That wouldn't be pretty!). I can join the living again and become a part of my family. Mike knows how much I love to do this and so he supports it 100%. (Like he has a choice, right?! :) I love to get my books back and watch how excited my kids get when they see them. They love their scrapbooks. Now I have a few weeks left to enjoy before I go back to work. Mike and I and Steph and Clint are headed to the Nascar race next weekend in Vegas. I am not actually going to the race this year because I still have a nursing baby. She goes wherever I go. So I guess I will be shopping with Steph who is taking her new little one also. Works out well. I have two little ones with birthdays while we are gone. Tay's is Saturday and Porsha's is Sunday. Porsha will be with us but Tay won't. I feel bad being gone on her birthday but I have plans to celebrate them before we leave and Mike has promised Taylyr the best birthday party ever for us being gone. I will also leave everything for Taylyr's favorite dinner so she can still have it on her birthday.

0 comments: