Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE WORSTE NEW YEARS EVE!

Yes, it was the worst New Years Eve. I usually like to really plan something for the occassion but this morning I woke up throwing up with the stomach flu. It has been awful. Then a few hours ago Ashtyn got it too. Now I need to be prepared for it to run through everyone else in the house. Right now Mike is down at the Inn for the party there. He took four of the kids and I kept the other two here. I am so thirsty and hungry I want to pass out. Ashtyn feels the same way. This isn't the first time I have gotten the stomach flu for New Years. I got set up on a blind date one year and got it then. It was a good thing cause my date was AWFUL! Well I hope everyone else had a good time. Thanks Chrishel for bringing your family down and giving it to all of us:)

4 comments:

Trish said...

That really stinks. Oh boy, I bet Chrishel is going to be in trouble by the time in circulates through everyone :-)

kyla said...

Well at least you will be all better to start our diet monday!!!

Steph said...

I'm sorry. It seems like you guys get that a lot. I hope you all get feeling better soon.

Chrishel said...

Excuse me!! From what I have learned about stomach flu, you usually get it within 24 hours of being exposed and Grace began puking 29 hours after we arrived at Ruby's Inn, so I think it is safe to say we were exposed sometime after we arrived in southern utah.

Chrishel