Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belief Tag

This post is all about belief. Some of your answers can't be religious. You should include at least one belief about food and one belief and unbelief that reflects philosophy about life.

6 things I believe
#1 I believe the best advice I ever got was from my father when I got married. He told me to never sleep a night apart from my husband mad, and to take a picture of myself naked cause I'd never look that way again. Well I followed the first advice and not the second. Man do I regret it! I could have taken that picture to my plastic surgeon and said "Make me look just like this again! :)
#2 I believe a married the best man ever, so for all of you who are single out there and are waiting for that perfect man, too late, I MARRIED HIM!
#3 I believe my kids will make mistakes even though I will do everything in my power to help that not happen. Hopefully I can find that balance of me and them making choices for them.
#4 I believe I couldn't have asked for better in laws
#5 I believe in carma. What goes around comes around and you should watch what you say and do to others believing in this philosophy. They minute you open your mouth to criticize you'd better be watching out for yourself! You are never immune to your own problems.
#6 I believe you burn more calories, lose more weight, and definitely tone more running outside than on a treadmill

6 things I don't believe
#1 I don't believe anyone should be lucky enough to just lose baby weight. You should have to work your ASS off every time (6!) like I did for that to happen. (Jentre' :)
#2 I don't believe you can ever have too many friends so you should invest the time you have in keeping the ones you have, making new ones and letting the little things go.
#3 I don't believe I deserved the parents I got, they are the best!
#4 I don't believe it's wrong to eat fudge until you are sick and running to the bathroom! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH;)
#5 I don't believe my original post on this tag pleased my husband too well so I deleted it and started over.
#6 I don't believe you can spend to much time alone with your husband. Put the kids to bed at a good time and have that date night more than once a week!

6 things I'm not sure about

#1 I'm not sure how I will be able to handle teenagers. I just hope they realize that they have never been a teenager before and I have never raised one before.
#2 I'm not sure that what works for other people will work for me but I will listen to any advice I think is worth while
#3 I'm not sure I am very good at holding my temper when I get upset, but I think it is better that people know how you are feeling than to tell it behind their backs.
#4 I'm not sure that life will always be this good. But I sure hope it is!
#5 I'm not sure that Jimmy Johnson will win 4 in a row but for the sake of making some people ticked off, GO FOR IT JIMMY!
#6 I'm not sure when the world will end but I hope I am there. (and on the good side!)

I tag Hayley, Josalyn, Jeni, and Suzie

2 comments:

Steph said...

Kami Jimmy sucks. GO DALE Jr!!! Lots of love from the BIZO

Hayley said...

I want to know the original post.