Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IT'S DONE!!!

The basement is finally done. I am so excited. I have waited so long for this. Now I have this wonderful big living room with fireplace and it also has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, fruit room, and of course the other room or as Mike calls it "The Man Cave" for all his stuff. I am just excited to use one of the rooms as a toy room. The couch is still missing two pieces that haven't come yet but I love it.
The best part is this pod chair. It swivels. T.V., Fireplace, T.V. Fireplace, back and forth. Mike and I fit very comfortable together in it. (Don't Ask). The kids already know that this is mom and dad's chair and not theirs. I love it!

View from the back of the room.

6 comments:

Steph said...

looks wonderful, I can't wait to come and see it all and watch the race.

Trish said...

Looks very cozy. My basement is very small but I can't wait to finish it. Always seems to take so long . . .

Crystal said...

It looks so good!!I love your furniture! And all the pillows, I love pillows!:) I can't wait to remodel our basement.

Cynthia said...

take pictures of the rest of your house and post them! I want to see!

Josie said...

What a great chair! How nice to have your basement done, if I were you I'd be moving some kids downstairs!

Anonymous said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV network...find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father