Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sore Finger!

If you look closely at Taylyr's little pinky finger you can see the bandage. The school called me on Tuesday and said she had gotten her finger slammed in the bathroom door. It was awful. I think it took around 10 stitches to put it all back together and they had to remove her fingernail and stitch the nail bed too. I couldn't watch it all. Gross! She was pretty upset and didn't want stitches. When the doctor unwrapped it and looked at it she kind of moned (the doctor) and then Taylyr said, "Yea, I don't think it needs stitches, just put a bandaid on and we can go". It was pretty funny. She came through it okay though and was fine. I am sure she will be sore for a while :(

5 comments:

Trish said...

Ouch! The poor girl, I bet that hurt like crazy. It looks like you had fun at the races. I love that us cousins all get to have to much fun and remain close. I can't wait for the trip with Kyla, Josie and Chrishel.

Jeni said...

Poor Taylyr! Give her a hug for me!! :)

Josie said...

That finger looks really sore! Hope she's okay.
It looks like you had a fun time in Vegas, your baby is darling!

Garcia's said...

Ouch! Sorry Tay! I hope you are feeling better.

Cynthia said...

poor thing tell her we wish her well! I feel for her