Monday, March 16, 2009

My new workout!

So this is my new workout. Porsha gets mad when I get on my treadmill because she wants to be held or close to me. I have tried putting her in her play gate thing but she just sits there and whines at me and I can't stand it. I pulled this out of storage and this is how we made our compromise. She actually fell alseep at mile 1.5 and so I finished the last half mile without her on my back. I wonder how many extra calories it burns to have her on my back like that? :) I can't wait til summer when I can go outside and run. Then I have my older girls to watch the kids while I go running in the mornings. Although they insist they are going with me this summer every morning. Mike goes running in the mornings outside and I would love to be able to go with him. If my girls want to run I usually follow them in the car afterward with the little kids in the car with me. The little ones even get out a run a little ways.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

That's awesome!! Great thinking. :)

Cailee said...

Porsha is so cute, Siri loves her whenever we go by your house she says baby Porsha, they we will have fun playing together this summer.

Chrishel said...

I talked Tim into running in the Rim-run with me since we will be down there this summer when it is on. Are you guys doing it too?
Now all I have to do is start training.

The Leishman Family said...

That is brilliant! Porsha looks like Hallie from a distance, but then up close she has her own look, she is a cutie! Look at that blonde hair!!!

Josie said...

What a great idea! I hope you don't hurt your back though...
Your family pic in the post below is so cute, I love your girls dresses, where did you get them?

Crystal said...

WOW!! You are now my new HERO! That is so awesome. I bet you get an amazing work out with her on your back!! :) Your kids are beautiful! All you Syretts have georgouse kids! :)

loriallen said...

Sheila gave me you blog address! Stop exercising! It's making ME look bad!!!!