Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I was laying down with the kids to take a nap and Halle had to go to the bathroom. She was in there forever and I kept hollering for her to hurry up. Finally I got up to see what in the world was taking so long and there she was on the pot with Mike's popular science magazine. I thought it was so funny I hurried and took a picture.
We went to Mikes parents house for Memorial weekend. We fried and turkey and had a really fun time. Sadie got upset because she wanted some jeans and all she had was shorts so grandma Stevens gave her a pair of her capris. Well they didn't last too long but they gave us a few minutes of peace anyway.

1 comments:

kyla said...

I rented the bounce house in parowan. It was $30.00 for 1/2 a day. We aactually had it from 11:00 am to about 7:00pm and they still only charged us $30.00. It was way easy to set up and take down and the kids loved it. let me know if you want their number.