Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I found something really neat. I was watching Studio Five Tuesday and they had a guy on there talking about doing your journal online. You go to ldsjournal.com and you create a name and password and start your journal. It is secure and only you can see it. Then if you want you can order the journal in a hardbound book when you want it. It is backed up and saved so it can't get lost. It is really neat. Go to their website and check it out. I have already started mine. It is FREE!!!! (Of course you have to pay for the book if you choose to order one). But you can order more than one copy (later for kids and grandkids, who knows). I do all of my scrapbooking online (heritage makers) (if your interested let me know, I am a consultant) and now I can do my journal now too and order them in a hardbound book.

1 comments:

Josie said...

My Mom's made a lot of books with Heritage Makers, it's a great program. I use my blog as my journal for our family, you can have your blog printed if you want too.