Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Random Tag
4 RANDOM THINGS I ADORE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1. He kisses me every morning before he goes to work or leaves the house.
2. He gives the best tickles
3. He is so much fun with the kids and plays with them all the time. He can make them laugh even when they are so mad they are ready to spit nails. (Maybe if he wasn't so good at this we might have had more boys???)
4. He can fix anything, and I mean anything.

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
1. Goonies
2. Steel magnolias
3. The burbs
4. Its a mad mad mad mad mad mad world ( if you haven't seen this movie you should!)

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. CSI Miami (Wow, H didn't die!)
2. CSI New York (What's going to happen to Mac?)UGH
3. CSI Vegas (WARRICKS DEAD!)
4. Desparate Housewives (I feel like one of these sometimes, you know such a hot diva!!!)

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN
1. Cabo San Lucas
2. Kauaii
3. Europe (London, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, France)
4. Washington D.C.

4 PEOPLE I EMAIL REGULARLY
1. Ok so I email no one, if I did though it would be "The president of the united states" I could solve a lot!
2. Heavenly Father (Just to see how I'm doing)
3. Santa
4. A couple of ex boyfriends to show just how hot I am after six kids!!!HAHAHAHA

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
1. Nauvoo
2. The Carribean (in a bikini after some minor, okay major, plastic surgery, did I mention I've had 6 kids?)
3. Rocky Point, Mexico
4. All seven wonders of the world (or is there eight, who knows, I want to see it all)

4 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR
1. #1 is Sadie's baptism. How can I not when she has been wanting to do this for EVER.
2. Christmas, I love Christmas, especially Christmas music. Boy our house is rocking with it from about a week before Thanksgiving until new years day (Thanks I-tunes). The day after new years Mike puts his foot down and demands NO MORE!HAHA
3. Valentines, I love to plan something special for this every year (Anniversary Inn, you think they have any openings?) I doubt it.
4. MY BASEMENT. New fireplace, snuggled up in front with my honey, snow falling soundlessly outside. Man don't get me started!

4 PEOPLE I TAG-- Sorry not enough room. Refer to top blog.

1 comments:

Josie said...

It's fun to read things about people like that. If you find a good plastic surgeon, let me know!